SAMPLE LONG-FORM & INVESTIGATIVE
Corruption in government
- Corruption in LGUs: Why medicines are inaccessible
- Will Cambe take the fall for senator-boss Bong Revilla?
- Napoles lawyers: Holy Spirit is lead counsel
- Votes for sale, anyone?
Workers’ Safety and Health
- Deaths in PH factory fire show need for decent jobs
- Decent jobs? The case of Filipino handline fishermen
- Filipino wives appeal for fishermen-husbands detained in Indonesia
- Labor leader’s death dampen rural workers’ pursuit for land reform
- Desire to work abroad exploited by human traffickers
- Human trafficking convictions: How has government fared?
- How to report suspected cases of human trafficking
- Help needed for PH tuna industry workers
- Hazards in labor contracting: What about the PH tuna industry?
Big picture stories: Judiciary, Labor, Healthcare
- The year that was for the PH Supreme Court
- Court employees hit Aquino’s ‘rampage’ vs judiciary
- The state of Philippine labor under Aquino
- The state of public healthcare in the Philippines
- The state of Filipino fast food workers
- Stem cell debate: Innovation or safety?
- E-cigarettes: To ban or not to ban?
- The whys of suicide
- Tobacco control: What about the supply side?
- Empathy nurtured in workplaces with people with intellectual disabilities
SAMPLE PROFILES & HUMAN INTEREST
- Broken ex-champ Navarrete cautions about the dangers of drugs
- Restless, relentless ex-journalist Mei Magsino laid to rest
- IBP volunteer-lawyers help fight abuse of women, children
- Falling in love with military school
- Unfazed, Mary Jane Veloso’s sister still tried luck abroad
- That Filipino-style ‘Y’ kick in Mixed Martial Arts
- The life of field interviewers
- The agony of Lola Nonay, the Supremo’s sister
SAMPLE STORY PROJECTS
- A family tree: Where are Andres Bonifacio’s descendants?
- The story of Mary Jane Veloso, in her own words
- ‘This land is ours’